Confessions of a Male Lesbian

A subtle mixture of random thoughts and quite lurid details describing quite explicit fantasies I have of my wife who happens to be my favorite sex partner with an understanding to the reader that various silliness may crop up unrelated to the aforementioned and quite naughty imagery.

Friday, September 10, 2004

Okay...I think I may have really screwed this up. I reviewed the profile part...and, what the...? Will need to figure how to re -edit some of the stuff especially as to how my interests possibly relate to a whole bunch of folks who are completely unknown to me. However, from a purely metaphysical part...then possibly these people may or not become part of this weblog. So, I shall be quiet...verwy, verwy quiet.. I'm hunting wabbit. Perhaps these last two sentences will ultimately define the reality of this weblog. But, enough of reality...anyone coming back to this log is going to want to read about sex. You people really sicken me. Well, you might as well just toss those letters from (a men's magazine that shall remain nameless from a copyright standpoint) aside. I assure you that you're going to get yours real soon. I just suppose you want to hear a story involving bondage, a descriptive yet lengthy narrative involving my gorgeously endowed wife and a playful slapping upon her desirous ass...