Confessions of a Male Lesbian

A subtle mixture of random thoughts and quite lurid details describing quite explicit fantasies I have of my wife who happens to be my favorite sex partner with an understanding to the reader that various silliness may crop up unrelated to the aforementioned and quite naughty imagery.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

What More Can Be Said?

Nope, no particular sexual fantasy or musings this time. One particular scenario was streaming in and out of my consciousness through most of yesterday and I had plans to jot down some attempt at capturing the imagery. Unfortunately, I also happened to fall prey to the television set that I just happened to keep tuned to the American League series, the 7th game, the game that was inconceivable of needing to be played just a few nights ago. I suppose that fantasies and desires are not necessarily the domain of sexual experience and hunger. Tonight, well actually last night now, a whole lot of hopes and desires came true and it was a pleasure to have enjoyed the spectacle myself. Sometimes, there are more important things to life than sex. Sometimes, there is baseball. Well played, Red Sox.
Of course, there still remains the conclusion of the National League series...they too will have their 7th game, after the show put on by the Cardinals earlier last night. And Roger Clemens will be there for that 7th and we all know what he will show to those who will witness. Play well, Astros.