Confessions of a Male Lesbian

A subtle mixture of random thoughts and quite lurid details describing quite explicit fantasies I have of my wife who happens to be my favorite sex partner with an understanding to the reader that various silliness may crop up unrelated to the aforementioned and quite naughty imagery.

Monday, September 13, 2004

watching

He certainly had taken note of you from the start of the evening and you seemed to enjoy the additional attention of this particular one. You can be quite flirtatious when you desire that fun and your touching of his arms and occasionally his chest throughout the night showed perhaps a bit more intent. Especially as you leaned close to whisper something in his ear and lightly stroked his thigh. He had at that moment turned to give you a quick kiss on the cheek but you stopped him by pressing a fingertip against his lips.

“Oh fuck…mmm”, your mouth drew in first two fingers and didn’t refuse a third. You sucked them deep into your throat, your teeth bared as your lips pulled back with each movement. Your face was reddened, sweaty ---your eyes glazed and trying perhaps to focus on your man. The sounds I heard… of pure sexual hunger and the hard fucking of an aroused woman.

Your evening wear was scattered about the floor…all you wore was a set of pearls about your neck although you were still wearing those high heels that you swore you’d never wear. The additional height probably got you into the position you were . My first thought was of surprise and I suppose of shock when I stared at both of you, grasping at the realization really of how much strength this man had in order to fuck you this way…from behind . You were just barely standing up…mostly on tip-toe as he balanced you against him…..seeming impaled on his shaft. His quite large balls jiggled up and down as he made short thrusting strokes inside of you. Each of those thrusts forced a deep husky grunt from you. Your groans mixed with encouragements for him to fuck you harder showed your obvious pleasure with this man. He kept your body pulled hard against him…I’m sure some of your weight ensured that his cock would remain trapped inside of you, just an inch or two of what looked like a rather hefty specimen could be seen penetrating you. His one arm embraced you tightly just under your breasts….both nipples a deep, dark red and thicker than I had ever seen. Perhaps you had let him suck hard on them, biting and twisting them deep into his mouth before he rammed his cock up inside. Did he take you by surprise? His pants were still lying loosely round his ankles and shirt still on. Did you take him by surprise instead? Was his cock already rigid and desiring as you removed your dress…your lips were no longer the deep crimson earlier this night. Did you give him those deep, probing kisses you like to get in return …your nude body would give any man a hard-on. I doubt you would have needed to stroke him or drop to your knees to help him get ready unless of course you wanted to.

“Take off your pants“. Directly addressed through eyes, glaring toward me. “Take off the fucking pants! C’mon, hurry up“. You started to twist up and down, those thick muscled arms keeping you pinned. I pulled myself free, my own shaft thickening as I watched your body quiver and shake, your exposed flesh a blotchy pink…sweat shimmering down your body from the exertion of your lover. You took a quick look down to my hands and then directly at me. Your breathing was getting intensely labored; I’ve seen that look before, watched you as you’ve gotten off. “Is this turning you on?” “Yes“, I said quietly. “Do you know that he’s in my ass…that my ass is getting fucked ? Do you like that?” You knew that I loved it. I wanted to feel your ass as well but you had someone else to satisfy that particular need for the moment. You tried so hard to maintain that intense eye contact but your lids closed tightly, perhaps quicker than you had expected yourself. Your own hands now grabbing hard, very hard those huge soft breasts….your fingers pulling and squeezing those nipples to a stimulated purple. “Oh ….damn, I’m”--- your face contorted into an image of desires and needs now focused upon a very overwhelming orgasm. No further words. Your mouth partially open…wanting to scream out the waves of what you were getting from that cock. There was silence from behind you as well, perhaps you were focused upon his desires, matching your orgasm…feeling a mutual pleasure. At last, a long breath…as you laid your head back against him. “Wow.” He was now only holding you up, his fucking ended. I saw him drip from you.

“The cover looks interesting. Wonder if there’s really a story.”

“Surely rhetorical ", you smiled, as you adjusted the pearls.